Well guys, here it is, the contest I was thinking about for some time now.
This is the June 2017 contest. The goal is to reach to 10,000 members by the end of May. So, how about this: IF this group will get to 10,000 members before June 1st, I will have a contest where there will be 3 prizes. I promise you that you are not going to be disappointed. So, shall we do it? Share the group, invite and add your friends, do your best and let’s get to 10.000. Each Sunday from now on I will give you more details about the prizes. Trust me, I will be generous about it, the only condition is to get this group to 10,000 by the end of May. So, let’s spread our love for Vintage Citizen Watches! Goal: 10,000 by the end of May.
Click here to get to THE VINTAGE CITIZEN WATCHES FACEBOOK GROUP.
Revealing the prizes timeline:
- 3rd place – May 7th – So… here it is, one beautiful Vintage Citizen Diamond Flake, as a pocket watch, with original chain too. Beautiful condition, working as it should. The watch will be serviced. And… I will also send an 18mm NOS original Vintage Citizen strap. Estimated value 250 USD. Second place will be twice the value of this one. Just wait to see what the first place is going to be! 🙂
- 2nd place – is…. a NOS (full set) Titanium Walter Wolf Citizen Chronograph. Box, papers and the quartz pair too! Estimated value over 1,000 USD
- the contest rules (easy & fun) – just post a picture with a Vintage Citizen Watch (or more) in the Vintage Citizen Watches facebook group (in the first week of June). Who gets the most likes by the end of June 7th wins. 🙂 Valid entries are from June 1st to 7th.
- 1st place – again, two watches, the First Automatic Citizen AUTO and The Skin Diver 200M Autodater Citizen estimated value 2,500 USD
- the contest will take place between June 1st and June 7th
- I will declare the winners on June 11th.
TOTAL ESTIMATED VALUE OF PRIZES: over 3,700 USD!
June 1st. – Unfortunately we didn’t get to 10,000 so… the watches remain with me for future contests. Keep an eye on the blog and on Facebook group. More surprises to follow. 😉