Any true vintage watch collector needs a real trusted watchmaker! Our watches, most of the time, should be taken care of and restored. Sometimes real diamonds in the dust benefit from a little bit of polishing to get them as good as they can get, so, you can have your loved Vintage Citizen Watch serviced, polished, re-lumed and restored the way it was meant to be in the first place. All our knowledge from the years of collecting and restoring vintage Citizen timepieces will be put to work to get the information needed for the delicate work carried out by VCW trusted watchmaker.
If you have a watch that needs work done, reply to this and I will contact you.
Of course a (free of charge) quote is possible only after inspecting the watch but here are some general fees:
- Simple movement cleaning, oiling, servicing – 30 – 50 USD
- Complicated (chronograph) servicing – 90 – 130 USD
- Polishing to to original specification – 20 – 100 USD
- Hands re-lume (where possible) – 15 – 40 USD
- New rubber seals and water tested – 15 – 30 USD
Any work done comes with VCW 6 months warranty.
All work is done by VCW certified watchmaker of “British Horological Institute”, inside European Union.